The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Short Day

Today was a short travel day. We looked at how long it would take to get to Memphis and decided to take two days to drive there. Our short day has taken us to Nashville. We are staying just down the road from the Grand Ole Opry on Music City Drive. Unfortunately there is nothing going on tonight.

There are all kinds of hotels, campgrounds and other attractions in the area. Cooter's Dukes of Hazzard Museum is just down the road. The "older generation" went to have a look, and we spent about 3/4 of an hour looking at pictures and memorabilia from the show. You could even get your picture taken in the General Lee or Daisy's Jeep, Dixie.

We crossed another time zone today. So how many time zones do you think we have crossed since July? We also had the time change on Sunday. Our internal clocks are kind of screwed up. When is dinner?

Here is one of the images I got yesterday in Alabama.


Of course now we are in Tennessee I had to get some pictures today from here.


We had another nice day about 80. I should have been wearing my boots and jeans when I was out taking pictures because I don't like walking through ditches and long grass in shorts and sandals, but I forgot to change before I went out.



No comments:

Post a Comment