The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Friday, March 2, 2012

Myrtle Beach

We had another great day. We all made use of the trail around the lake this morning - James walked it, Kathie walked it a couple of times and I jogged it. Kathie and I then stretched and I then jumped into the hot tub for a while.

In the afternoon Kathie and I went into Myrtle Beach to see what it was like. We could have stayed here. On the Myrtle Beach strip there were restaurant after restaurant with huge parking lots and an occasional store selling beach stuff. We did dip our toes in the Atlantic Ocean.

After we got back James and I rode around the lake a couple of times looking for the turtles he had seen earlier in the day.

So another great day - although the locals were wearing jeans, boots and jackets - it was 25, and we did have some light rain this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment