The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Few Pictures


Here are a couple of pictures that I got over the last couple of days.

The first one I took in New Jersey this morning.


This barn was in 40 mile strip of Maryland between North Carolina and Delaware.



One of the things I look to avoid when taking pictures of old barns is modern devices in or around the barn or building. Plastic is almost impossible to avoid. Today I got one farm building and when I got home there was a new truck at the back of the building. I have made an exception for the picture below. True it has a satellite dish in the front but it has an outhouse in the back so one sort of cancels out the other.



It has warmed up here as it was about 22 today, but very windy. Driving back from New Jersey this morning there were a number of semi's parked (hiding from the wind) under overpasses. I was glad that I was not towing the trailer as the truck was being blown around.


No comments:

Post a Comment