The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Starved for contact

Hello…Hello…anyone listening out there, cause I can't really tell. You see although I have emailed many of my friends with this blog I'm not sure if any of them are reading this. I have also personally emailed many of them, they still aren't responding. Eesh with friends like this who needs acquaintances, and I am getting desperate for anyone to contact me…okay so I reached desperate a while ago (about 2 weeks) but then I got some contact but it is inconsistent at best. My friends from Victoria and elsewhere please respond to this by sending me an email at least replying to one that I have sent you, please.

Ahhhh that is a weight off my shoulder, I've been meaning to do that for a while (2 weeks)

Now onto the site, a lot like the last one except thinner, less muggy, less nice, and more bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment