The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The only thing worse than the prairies, Quebec

Hey people long time no read, yes I still exist. The last few days have been stressful for me so I didn't post. The last site had apple trees and good water pressure. This site is nice, the place is huge, has a golf corse, we don't have clubs and I'm half a dozen years out of practice so that's not happening and oh yeah everything is in gosh darn French! I speak English, Spanish when I'm in practice and a little German and Gaelic. Two of my good friends are linguist that know 8 (I'm estimating here) languages each and they don't speak French (one is learning from the third linguist friend I have who speaks it fluently so this point won't count in a few month but it does right now). I'm from the west coast when someone says pardon my French to me it means they were literally speaking French and I didn't understand a word of it.

Ok rant session over you can get on with your lives and I can get on pretending I have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment