The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Big Pine? more like Big Sign, that this ain't BC

Ok so we went on the walk to what these people call a big pine tree, well this ain't BC so I didn't get my hopes up, good thing to. If this was BC Big Pine signs would be seen every few metres in every forest. The tree was just about average size for a pine tree in some of the older less logged forests in BC. But I will admit it was better than I expected, I thought it would only be as tall as the one in my front yard, the one in my front yard was only 3/4 the height of this pine. Before you berate me for not having a big enough tree in my front yard I live in a city, not many trees get to grow big in a city.

Night before last we stayed at a somewhat decent site, but not good or bad enough for me to tell you about. What I am going to tell you about is the ride I took with dad. We went out to a waterfall to take pictures of, the waterfall was nice and I got another lecture about how cameras work when I asked if he needed a tripod jockey. I spent most of my time reading after he finished, and I explained to him how one of the camera attachments worked (one he had not told me about, I figured out how it worked through only my knowledge of physics, boy was he surprised when I knew more about how it worked than he did).

THe sites are nice here, big some actual water pressure some nice walking paths, that said it is mainly a cottage place and does not have many RV sites (it is even called Glenview Vacation Cottages).

No comments:

Post a Comment