The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Walk In The Woods

Today was shopping day. We popped into town for groceries. James came with us because the grocery store has the fastest WiFi around. For the rest of the day we just hung around the trailer.

I took Kody for a walk down by the river. We walked up the river for a bit but then there were some loud bangs from woods across the very small river. Gunshots - crap. I put the leash on Kody and headed back to the trailer as quickly as possible.

Later Kathie joined me outside. We heard more gunshots from the same area. I told her what I heard earlier and then we heard 50 or more shots go off in just a few seconds. I guess automatic weapons are legal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment