The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Driving, Rain & Wind

The last two days have been spent driving up to Calgary.  When we left yesterday Lethbridge was nice but the weather changed and we drove back to the trailer in a driving rain storm.  This morning we drove Kathie up to Calgary for her flight to Edmonton.  The rain and wind continued this morning.

When James and I drove back to the trailer the sun had come out but the wind was ferocious.  James thought my door was open, but it was the cross wind hitting the passenger side of the truck and causing a vacuum on the drivers side.  We were lucky that we were not pulling the trailer.  We stopped for lunch at DQ and I even managed to get into the truck without banging my head.

Moving on tomorrow - I hope the wind subsides.

No comments:

Post a Comment