The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Friday, June 22, 2012

Picture Catch Up & On the Bayou of Wisconsin???

Here are some pictures that I have taken over the last couple of days.  The first one is an old covered wagon without it's cover.


These two are barns that I got the other day when I was out.  The one on the right I found in Minnesota on the border with Iowa and the one on the left I found in Iowa.





In the campsite last night there was the motorhome / hauler pictured below.  The jeep on the back is an old Willys with a V6 in it for rock crawling.



Last night Kathie and I were talking to our neighbours and the fireflies were out.  It is the first time we have seen them.  It was really neat to have the area suddenly lit by tiny lights that disappeared as quickly and they came on.

We moved east from Minnesota to Wisconsin today.  We are staying on the banks of the Mississippi.  The river is very wide with lots of islands and bays and it is well treed and shaded so it reminds us of the bayous further south.

No comments:

Post a Comment