The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tombstone AZ

When we got up this morning it was 6 C outside.  But once the sunshine was out, it has been a very nice day.

Yes, we went into Tombstone AZ today.  We even watched the stage show for the gun fight at the OK corral.  It was all great fun, and I found a badge for my great-nephew Wyatt (I couldn't help myself I had to do it).  One of the actors on the street called us "chicken, kickin' hayseed tourists (that was pretty funny).

One of my favourite writers is J.A. Jance.  Some of her stories are set around Bisbee and Cochise county so it is neat to see all the names of places I have seen in her novels.

On the way back from Tombstone to Benson, we had to go through the border patrol - at the road that comes up from Nogales - even though we didn't go into Mexico.  That was a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment