The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Thursday, February 9, 2012

First post, Second loop

I am sorry that it has been so long since I posted but by the end of the first loop posting had become an object of vast tedium for me. The reason I am posting now is because my conscience finally guilted me into posting, ok that is my post, later bye.



What? You want more of a post? Something explaining what the trip has been like so far?

Well I guess I could tell you how I was ecstatic in San Francisco when we finally had enough time in the states to get a cheap(er than Canada's prices) 3DS and The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Or I could tell you about how when I ran out of books we went to a book store and mom paid for the books and then ended up owing me money for my allowance. And then when on the subject of book I could explain that I like werewolves better than vampires in modern books because I find them generally more realistic even if shapeshifting is physically impossible, I find that this is counteracted by the fact that in most werewolf stories there is magic in which case while the shifting bone structure is still hard to physically explain the mass change is done by shifting magical energy (and some of your own (as in calories not life force)) into mass and back again.

But I'm not going to

No comments:

Post a Comment