The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Laz'n About

After a terrific day yesterday we took it easy today. A trip to the outlet stores (both of us picked up Timex Heart Rate Monitors for $30) and then back to the trailer. Kathie spent the afternoon working on her thesis and I worked on pictures while I watched the laundry.

Here are some pictures from Anna Marie Island.

Here are the waves not exactly crashing on the beach.


Here is the beach looking north. The sand is white and bright.


Here is a picture of Kathie, James and MaryLou that I took as I walked with Mary at the water's edge.


Since I was working on pictures I did up some HDR's from Cedar Key. This first one is an old Chevrolet truck that had a Hot Rod licence plate.




This one is what is left of a shed that was on a pier.



So it was another great day (sandals and shorts) by the way what is 84 degrees in celsius?


No comments:

Post a Comment