The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Friday, September 9, 2011

Arrived in Rocky Harbour

Our travels are a little bit sadder today. My Uncle Joe passed away. My cousin used the term "larger than life" to describe him and that is how I've always thought of him.  I am a blogger not a writer and I find it hard to express all the feeling going on inside me today. I wish I could be there for my family.  Know that I will be thinking of you. 

As we travel back along the Trans Canada Highway heading for the west coast of Newfoundland, the trees are all bent in one direction with few leaves on one side as they have been blown so often in the wind. My Uncle Joe didn't bend like those trees but always stood tall and strong like an oak. 

So long Uncle Joe, we will miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment