The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Monday, July 18, 2011

We have achieved the speed of the Internet

Hey all you frequent readers of Ross gu-astar and random people who have just stumbled upon it. So we have come to my uncle Carl's place in great weather (so I like pouring rain, what of it) yesterday and after 5 minutes my mom says James your uncle Carl is rubbing off on you all ready, probably because we were cracking similar jokes at her expense, and uncle Carl states I look like my uncle Mandell. Other than that the best part of the day was when dad hooked up the wireless modem to uncle Carl's and aunty Darcy's Ethernet and I got Internet like that (I would snap but you can't here it in the text). Me and mom could actually work, on a proper Internet speed, and finish before wishing to gut whoever invented slow Internet. So we're tech heads with super fast Internet at home, I admit I am a nerd on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment