The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Family Galore

Ok so all the people who read this blog know that I have a huge family, yes? Well yesterday just proved it cause there were at least 50 people at Christmas in July and that was just the people who could make it out. Out of my moms six brothers only one shows up. Though I did meet some cool people, like Patrick who agrees with me that when you stop keeping track of the family relations and just call everyone cousins uncles and aunts it works out better. Or my cousin Jamie, who is the reason I don't let people cal me by that name, for one it would be confusing and for two she is a girl. Another is my uncle Earl, who is a meganerd like me, but he goes for online games, he was quite impressed that I had autism yet was so social, I thanked and told him the truth, that I had to train myself to be social. Uncle (of some sort) Earl was also impressed at my ability to look him in the eye, that is easy for me now even if I don't like to do it, I practiced by having staring contests with mirrors for years. One more new relative is my cousin Tyara, who probably doesn't like me right now. During the adult draw I got #47 the last number so I got the pick of the litter, up to the point that Tyara opened her present I was looking at/for stuff that mom wanted because there was nothing that I liked, once Tyara opened her present which is a beautiful blanket that I am lying under as I right this post, I kind of said sorry mom I want that blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment