The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy birthday one day removed

Ok I will start with describing last nights and this weeks site. The site we were in last night was a roomy pull through at, whistlers campground, a national park (jasper) campground. Unlike provincial parks this national park had full hookups, like provincial parks it was well forested, had a wonderful view of the mountains and a road that Bond would think was a good place for bartenders with his martini. The sit we are staying at this week has much nicer roads and is called glowing embers. It is really nice if a little packed with grassy sites and all the comforts of the mall down at the office and a dog walk area out back with the gate really close to our site which is nice.

Happy birthday to me, as some of you may know my parents always somehow manage to plan a long haul the day of my birthday and have my version of a celebration the next day. Instead of giving me a gift they give me straight cash and show me to the nearest bookstore and leave me there for a couple of hours. I know that most of my friends would call this torture but all would say it is the perfect gift for me. Some would say that it would be heaven for me, but others would say my heaven is Britan. If you don't get why Britan is my heaven you have to think of my taste in girls, you see I am much more attracted to the intellectual qualities of any woman than I am to her body but I am very much attracted to a girls voice, among singers I like altos but if you go for just the accent I am most attracted to the British, I don't know what it is but something about that accent just turns me on, with girls, not with guys. Sorry I started to ramble, I do that a lot even when talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment