The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Monday, July 25, 2011

So I am spoiled

Those who know me know that I love bread. I practical live off of sandwiches. So after hearing this my auntie Sheila baked me some delicious buns, that we got to keep, while I was staying at auntie Sylvia's. I also like seafood, and I was shelling or shucking or cracking or whatever you call it when you take the shell off a crab all morning at Christmas in July, which we forgot to have for dinner. Noticing this my aunt Faye packaged some and sent it home with us. And while we were staying at auntie Judy's we had fruit salad with dinner, which we also got to keep. If you think I'm spoiled with all these people trying to make and buy me things I can eat with all my allergies read the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment