The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Great visit

Today we stayed around Lincoln so that I could visit with Cynthia, one of my co-supervisors for my M.Ed.  Although I met her many times virtually over the course of my studies (she was also an instructor in one of my courses), it was neat to meet face-to-face.

Her two Corgi's could smell Kody and decided that I was someone who would scratch them and throw the ball.


We had a great visit!!  It was so much fun to sit and talk to her in person and our conversation ranged over many topics.  


After the visit, back at the campsite, we just lazed about and visited with the RV neighbours who are from California - too hot to do anything else (up to 35 today).



No comments:

Post a Comment