The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Monday, July 16, 2012

For Few Dollars ...Less

One of the nice things about being down here is there is a great selection of almost everything.  There was a variety of outdoor clothing at Cabela's at a good price.  One of the things I found was a waterproof breathable jacket for $30.  

Yesterday we drove through Buford Wyoming - here is the sign announcing the town.


This morning when I was out looking for horses - before I saw any I took some pictures of Pilot Bluff.


After driving along the Pilot Butte Wild Horse Scenic Loop and only seeing horse dung I figured Barry had beaten me to the area and planted the dung.  However, after driving on a very rough dirt / rock road for about an hour I saw a couple horses in the distance and then I came to a family feeding along side the road.



Colt 



We have moved up to Declo in southern Idaho.  The weather has cooled off today (it was 30+ earlier) and we will be here for a couple of days.  We had planned on staying at the hot springs in Garland Utah but they forgot to tell us that the pool was closed for reno's so we drove north for another couple of hours.  Tomorrow is a day off as I have driven over 2700k in the last 6 days and over 5000k this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment