The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Working and Playing

Today was spent working and playing.  We went into town so James could watch some videos on the internet.  The WiFi here is not bad but they ask that you not watch videos.  We are using our Virgin 3G MiFi for most of our stuff but videos take up too much data.  The grocery store had the best WiFi so when we go shopping in a couple of days James wants to come with us.

I went out this afternoon and got some barns.  There are lots of old barns around here so I did not have to go far.  I just had to make sure that they had been abandoned because some of the old barns are still being used.  I was out in the heat of the day, it was sunny and over 30 C.





When I got back to the trailer I played for a while.  There is a small pond a couple of campsites from us.  It has turtles, snakes, frogs and dragonflies.  Turtles and frogs are not that interesting and the snakes were no where to be found so I spent the time taking pictures of the dragonflies.







No comments:

Post a Comment