The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Thursday, October 20, 2011

So how many tires does it take?

We blew one of our new trailer tires today as we pulled through Kamloops. I will take the rim in tomorrow and have a new one put on.


We were lucky that the other tire held together and we must thank the guys at the Fountain Tire headquarters who changed the tire for us. We went there thinking they were a shop but it was their office and re-tred centre.

So I think we are staying at the old Tum Tum Tenting site. The trains are within a stones throw.

The drive today was interesting - we drove from Osoyoos to Princeton to Aspen Grove to Merritt and then we drove highway 5a which runs on the east side of the valley up to Kamloops. The road runs beside a series of lakes - one of which I've wanted to see since I was a child traveling with my parents - Stump Lake.


No comments:

Post a Comment