The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Transportation

Whew, we spent a lot of time traveling around today.

We drove to the Bart station and parked.  Took the Bart (train/subway) into San Francisco.  While there we rode the cable cars, a street car and the bus.  So, we did almost all the types of transportation available in SF today.

We had lunch at Fisherman's wharf at Boudin Bakery which has great food.  While we were there I bought some Chardonnay brittle (which takes just like regular peanut brittle) and some chocolate tea (that I can't wait to taste).

We went to the Apple Store (of course) but didn't buy anything (surprise - I think it's because we already own almost everything in the store).

FedEx delayed my package for a day because they had a full pallet and they "rolled it over to the next flight".  They won't re-route, even though I am the recipient, without the permission of the drop off location - so I am not impressed with them.

San Francisco and Pacifica have been awesome.  Moving on towards warmer climates tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment