The completed trip

The completed trip
49 states, 10 provinces and a territory

Monday, April 9, 2012

Wifi and beer

The place we are staying at doesn't provide wifi and James had some Chemistry video to watch.  So we (James and I) walked down to the local Starbucks this morning and had coffee/soy hot chocolate and worked on the computers.  Paul stayed at the campsite and puttered doing stuff that needed to be done.

So where does the beer come in.  Well, I talk with my hands - apparently even when no one else is around.  I tipped my beer glass over (and I'd only had about 4 sips) and it spilled beer onto Paul's computer.  So we are waiting until it dries out and hoping it works tomorrow.  Otherwise, it will have to get repaired in Victoria.  This is why we travel we extra backup drives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment